- 01-05-2019 We had a blizzard that shut down the site on Jan 2nd.
- 01-12-2019 We had some cold days to work with small crews this week.
- 01-19-2019 Safety training day !
- 01-26-2019 Cold but sunny - we had lots of visitors and some work !
- 02-02-2019 The Devil is in the details . . .
- 02-09-2019 Monthly meeting & Jump-seat finally installed.
- 02-15-2019 Special Photo Album ! The fireman class at the Grand Canyon Railway.
- 02-16-2019 Nasty cold, big wind on Saturday slowed work a bit this week.
- 02-23-2019 Saturday a little snow and a lot of cold, but a small crew did good work.
- 03-02-2019 We had cool weather but got some good stuff done.
- 03-09-2019 Warmer weather and more god work got done.
- 03-16-2019 Wednesday was cold and windy, but Saturday was fabulous weather.
- 03-23-2019 It was a marvelous spring day this Saturday . . .
- 03-30-2019 We had great weather and more than 100 visitors this week . . .
- How our visitors see us Photos by one of our recent guests, Lynette O.
- 04-06-2019 A good weather Saturday with lots of visitors and good work going on.
- 04-13-2019 A stalwart crew braved the weather, started the day meeting in the rain !
- 04-20-2019 We had a hoard of visitors on Wednesday ( a rain-sun-rain day ! )
- 04-27-2019 Lots of detail work got done this week.
- 05-04-2019 May The Forth Be With You . . .
- 05-11-2019 Good stuff, but a little disappointment with steam fountain shut-off valve.
- 05-18-2019 The 75th Birthday party for AT&SF 2926 !
- 05-25-2019 Just a small crew on memorial day weekend.
- 06-01-2019 Casting more Tender badges and installing the 2nd auxiliary dynamo.
- 06-08-2019 The weather is now hot and most work is waiting for that new valve to be built.
- 06-15-2019 Rain, but the beat goes on . . .
- 06-22-2019 Hallelujah ! The new main shut off valve is now in the turret . . .
- 06-29-2019 Tour bus.
- 07-06-2019 Hot weather for Dash's 2nd Birthday Party with his family and friends at the 2926.
- 07-13-2019 Canopy construction and more casting by the Longbeards.
- 07-20-2019 Another 100 degree week made work less than fun, but the crew pressed on.
- 07-27-2019 Hydro static testing - getting ready for another steam-up.
- 07-29-2019 Steam-up!
- 08-03-2019 Great week for the electrons ! And we are back to work after the steam up.
- 08-10-2019 It's a dog's life.
- 08-24-2019 Fireman's side slider valve install.
- 08-31-2019 The first valves are in the steam chest.
- 09-07-2019 Installing the drifting valves and boiler water sampler, along with numerous other tasks.
- 09-14-2019 Installing the drifting valves continued.
- 09-21-2019 Installing more & more boiler insulation and sheetmetal jacketing.
- 09-28-2019 The 2019 Annual Open House.
- 10-05-2019 The drifting valves are finally in !
- 10-12-2019 Balloons and Safety valves and lots of AIBF Visitors this week.
- 10-19-2019 Installing more & more insulation and jacketing. Will it ever end?
- 10-26-2019 Another Steam-up !
- 11-02-2019 Sandhill cranes are in !
- 11-09-2019 A rainy day at the 2926 WHQ (World Head Quarters).
- 11-16-2019 False alarm, back to work . . .
- 11-23-2019 Wednesday we had rain, Saturday the weather was glorious.
- 11-30-2019 Wednesday before T-day was cold and a small crew worked on a few odd jobs.
- 12-07-2019 Rain, cold weather, more good work & our Christmas party.
- Photos 2018 2018 Activities.
- Photos 2017 2017 Activities.
- Photos 2016 2016 Activities.
- Photos 2015 2015 Activities.
- Photos 2014 2014 Activities.
- Photos 2013 2013 Activities.
- Photos 2012 2012 Activities.
- Photos 2011 2011 Activities.
- Photos 2010 2010 Activities.
- Photos 2009 2009 Activities.
- Photos 2008 2008 Activities.
- Photos 2007 2007 Activities.
- Photos 2006 2006 Activities.
- Photos 2005 2005 Activities.
- Photos 2004 2004 Activities.
- Photos 2003 2003 Activities.
- Photos from the Beginning The Genesis of NMSL&RHS.
- AT&SF 3751 Excursion to the Grand Canyon May 14 - 19th, 2012
- ABQ Backshops Rail Yard Cathedral - panorama by Ron T.
(originally featured in the February 23rd, 2013 Work Session Photos).
- ABQ Backshops Rail Yard Cathedral - stylized photo by Ron T.
(originally featured on the web site front page Feb through Mar, 2013).
- Young AT&SF 2926 Seen working before her retirement.
(originally featured on the web site front page Sep-Oct, 2013).
- AT&SF 2926 Firebox Panoramic view inside the Fire Box by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page November 2013).
- Western Portal Moonville Tunnel Photo by Mike "gb_packards" (www.flickr.com)
(originally featured on the web site front page January-February 2014).
- AT&SF Fireman's side steam cabinet 2014 Photo by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page March-April 2014).
- Welding Stay Bolt Sleeves Photos by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page July 2014).
- Flue Tube Installation Photos by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page March - June 2015).
- If you have any old photos or videos of 2926? If so, our society would very much like
to have them. Full credit, of course, will be attributed. You can email them to:
email@example.com or "snail" mail them to:
PO Box 27270
Albuquerque, NM 87125-7270
- You are welcome to contact us for other options - see our
contacts page. Please be advised, that as a non-profit organization, we cannot pay (other
than shipping) for any items sent.
- Some earlier photo albums require Java to run. Java is a free download you can get at:
- All photos are copyright of NMSL&RHS (unless otherwise indicated) and may be used for
personal non-commercial use only without the express written consent of NMSL&RHS or the
appropriate copyright holder.