- 01-04-2020 First day of the New Year and there is still a lot going on.
- 01-11-2020 Safety First ! Annual Safety Training, then back to work.
- 01-18-2020 We did it again ! – Steamed-up on Jan 14th, 2020.
- 01-25-2020 Short & sweet this week - expect more excitement when the pistons go in.
- 02-01-2020 Nice weather on Saturday. Got a few good things accomplished.
- 02-08-2020 Wednesday was cold! A small crew gave tours and adjusted the automatic bell ringer.
- 02-15-2020 Working toward the piston install again this week.
- 02-22-2020 Weather wasn’t good this week. However, a few good things got done.
- 02-29-2020 Wednesday set up a great success on Saturday.
- 03-07-2020 Big doin’s this week as pistons now in and cylinder heads on.
- 03-14-2020 Preparations for steam up continue !
- 03-21-2020 COVID-19 slowdown, but Fast Mail 2926 project presses on.
- 03-28-2020 COVID-19 hiatus.
- 05-02-2020 COVID-19 hiatus continues, but the tool car is finally delivered !
- 05-30-2020 COVID-19 hiatus drags on, but We had a visit by Jon Clark, the AMTRAK car inspector.
- Photos 2019 2019 Activities.
- Photos 2018 2018 Activities.
- Photos 2017 2017 Activities.
- Photos 2016 2016 Activities.
- Photos 2015 2015 Activities.
- Photos 2014 2014 Activities.
- Photos 2013 2013 Activities.
- Photos 2012 2012 Activities.
- Photos 2011 2011 Activities.
- Photos 2010 2010 Activities.
- Photos 2009 2009 Activities.
- Photos 2008 2008 Activities.
- Photos 2007 2007 Activities.
- Photos 2006 2006 Activities.
- Photos 2005 2005 Activities.
- Photos 2004 2004 Activities.
- Photos 2003 2003 Activities.
- Photos from the Beginning The Genesis of NMSL&RHS.
- AT&SF 3751 Excursion to the Grand Canyon May 14 - 19th, 2012
- ABQ Backshops Rail Yard Cathedral - panorama by Ron T.
(originally featured in the February 23rd, 2013 Work Session Photos).
- ABQ Backshops Rail Yard Cathedral - stylized photo by Ron T.
(originally featured on the web site front page Feb through Mar, 2013).
- Young AT&SF 2926 Seen working before her retirement.
(originally featured on the web site front page Sep-Oct, 2013).
- AT&SF 2926 Firebox Panoramic view inside the Fire Box by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page November 2013).
- Western Portal Moonville Tunnel Photo by Mike "gb_packards" (www.flickr.com)
(originally featured on the web site front page January-February 2014).
- AT&SF Fireman's side steam cabinet 2014 Photo by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page March-April 2014).
- Welding Stay Bolt Sleeves Photos by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page July 2014).
- Flue Tube Installation Photos by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page March - June 2015).
- If you have any old photos or videos of 2926? If so, our society would very much like
to have them. Full credit, of course, will be attributed. You can email them to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or "snail" mail them to:
PO Box 27270
Albuquerque, NM 87125-7270
- You are welcome to contact us for other options - see our
contacts page. Please be advised, that as a non-profit organization, we cannot pay (other
than shipping) for any items sent.
- All photos are copyright of NMSL&RHS (unless otherwise indicated) and may be used for
personal non-commercial use only without the express written consent of NMSL&RHS or the
appropriate copyright holder.