- 01-06-2018 The new year starts.
- 01-13-2018 Sheeting the backhead and more misc. plumbing.
- 01-20-2018 A tad cold this week.
- 01-27-2018 Drawbar testing and backhead sheet metal fabrication.
- 02-03-2018 The week that began with the Super Blue Blood Moon . . .
- 02-04-2018 Special mini-album featuring our tool car.
- 02-10-2018 We had some wind on Saturday but worked anyway.
- 02-17-2018 Happy Valentine's Day !
- 02-24-2018 Wednesday and Saturday were cold work days, but the crew soldiered on.
- 03-03-2018 Got some good things going on this week.
- 03-10-2018 Monthly meeting, new member training and sheet metal work.
- 03-17-2018 St. Pat's day work session.
- 03-24-2018 A great week: good weather, a $5,000 grant and the first successful pour of bronze.
- 03-31-2018 Last Day of March work session
- 04-07-2018 Big doin's at the site this week . . . both drawbars in first time in 15+ years !
- 04-14-2018 Cats, castings, sheet metal work and filling the boiler with water for a special test.
- 04-21-2018 A short crew works Monday on fixing some leaks discovered a few days earlier.
- 04-28-2018 Back to work on the railroad !
- 05-05-2018 Weather is getting warmer . . .
- 05-12-2018 The pit is perfectly clean . . . finally !
- 05-19-2018 What were we doing a year ago? 5 years ago? 10 years ago ?
- 05-26-2018 Working hard in preparation for the static steam up . . .
- 06-02-2018 Working hard and then a derailment !
- 06-09-2018 Working hard clearing a path for the D9 dozers to re-rail the locomotive.
- 06-16-2018 2926 re-railed and the beat goes on . . .
- Photos 2017 2017 Activities.
- Photos 2016 2016 Activities.
- Photos 2015 2015 Activities.
- Photos 2014 2014 Activities.
- Photos 2013 2013 Activities.
- Photos 2012 2012 Activities.
- Photos 2011 2011 Activities.
- Photos 2010 2010 Activities.
- Photos 2009 2009 Activities.
- Photos 2008 2008 Activities.
- Photos 2007 2007 Activities.
- Photos 2006 2006 Activities.
- Photos 2005 2005 Activities.
- Photos 2004 2004 Activities.
- Photos 2003 2003 Activities.
- Photos from the Beginning The Genesis of NMSL&RHS.
- AT&SF 3751 Excursion to the Grand Canyon May 14 - 19th, 2012
- ABQ Backshops Rail Yard Cathedral - panorama by Ron T.
(originally featured in the February 23rd, 2013 Work Session Photos).
- ABQ Backshops Rail Yard Cathedral - stylized photo by Ron T.
(originally featured on the web site front page Feb through Mar, 2013).
- Young AT&SF 2926 Seen working before her retirement.
(originally featured on the web site front page Sep-Oct, 2013).
- AT&SF 2926 Firebox Panoramic view inside the Fire Box by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page November 2013).
- Western Portal Moonville Tunnel Photo by Mike "gb_packards" (www.flickr.com)
(originally featured on the web site front page January-February 2014).
- AT&SF Fireman's side steam cabinet 2014 Photo by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page March-April 2014).
- Welding Stay Bolt Sleeves Photos by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page July 2014).
- Flue Tube Installation Photos by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page March - June 2015).
- If you have any old photos or videos of 2926? If so, our society would very much like
to have them. Full credit, of course, will be attributed. You can email them to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or "snail" mail them to:
PO Box 27270
Albuquerque, NM 87125-7270
- You are welcome to contact us for other options - see our
contacts page. Please be advised, that as a non-profit organization, we cannot pay (other
than shipping) for any items sent.
- Some earlier photo albums require Java to run. Java is a free download you can get at:
- All photos are copyright of NMSL&RHS (unless otherwise indicated) and may be used for
personal non-commercial use only without the express written consent of NMSL&RHS or the
appropriate copyright holder.